Kay Smythe - Santa Monica

Menu

Journalism

Swanseatourism 2012 13 14
Tuesday
March
Tuesday, March 12

Business Leadership op-ed, 99Designs

Unless you’re a registered nurse or a long-term manager, you probably haven’t spent a lot of time learning about business leadership. As a freelancer, I didn’t think about leadership, well, ever actually. It wasn’t until I started ghost-writing PhD dissertations that I discovered the importance of leadership. That’s right, PhD students actually pay me to research and write their papers. Totally legal, I promise.

In this article, we’re going to take a look at the four forms of leadership that will ensure the future of you, your employees and your business.

But before we get to that, let’s talk about bad business leadership, the sour milk of the business world.

Imagine this. Your boss is a farmer, the manager is a cow, and the employees are milk-loving townsfolk. One day, the farmer milks the cow and sends it off to market. Unfortunately, when the townsfolk buy the milk, they discover that it makes them sick.

Sour milk is sour milk.

Want to know what I do when I’m fed sour milk or subjected to poor leadership at work?

THIS ARTICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON 99Designs; to read the rest, click here: https://99designs.com/blog/business/business-leadership-styles/

0:00 / 0:00