Kay Smythe

Menu

Consultant

Sun
Sep
Sunday, September 1

September 2019: Unconscious Bias

September 2019: Unconscious Bias

Every month, Consultancy Tier Subscribers will receive almost-daily updates on the topic of flavor (some days I need off to do deviant stuff and be with my cats). I have chosen unconscious bias, with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion as my topic for September 2019 because it is (a) important, (b) really easy to understand, (c) even easier to mitigate, and (d) essential to understand if you want to be:
  • Successful in business
  • Liked by the people around you
    • Reduce turnover
    • Increase staff retention
    • Improve innovation 
    • Increase stakeholder diversity 
    • AND BASICALLY SAVE YOUR BUTT FROM BUSINESS COLLAPSE 

Mitigating unconscious bias in the workplace, and in society in general, is one of the most important human issues facing the developed world. Unconscious bias is also one of the few topics in organizational psychology that I am a legit fucking rockstar on, and don’t mind saying so. I’ve spent the last five years working with academics, scientists, scholars, political groups, think tanks, tech companies, families, and nonprofits on this field of research. To date, I have ghostwritten more than thirty PhD dissertations on unconscious bias, and more than five hundred on diversity and inclusion. I am so excited to finally bring you all of this data, and more! 

I can’t announce it yet, because I have to wait until it’s published, but in addition to launching my own content, I recently accepted a position with one of the greatest organizations dedicated to diversity and inclusion in American history, so this is also a preemptive community-bridging experiment in attracting broad demographics of readers to all styles of my writing. 

Thanks for coming along for the ride, and I hope you take action with the data held in this month’s Consultancy Package.

Introduction To Unconscious Bias / Diversity & Inclusion

[Post 1] - Sept 1, 2018 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO ACCESS CONTENT ON 09/02/19
0:00 / 0:00